Перейти к публикации

Complete Log Out

Гость ukrkoz

Рекомендованные сообщения

say, I am watching TV on my PC. I want to disconnect from kartina on PC, leave PC on, and use my set top box next to watch tv on tv set.

there is no "log out" or "disconnect" button in TV player. is simply shutting down browser fully logging me out of kartina server, or I have to reboot my computer?

It usually won't log you out automatically, But it will log you out as soon as you will enter the login/password and login on your set top box.

There is no need to reboot your computer. The logout button is available in the bottom left corner (It is the first button from the top.)

Изменено пользователем myview

It usually won't log you out automatically, But it will log you out as soon as you will enter the login/password and login on your set top box.

There is no need to reboot your computer. The logout button is available in the bottom left corner (It is the first button from the top.)

thank you kindly. i'll look up that button, have little doubt i'll find it. i did not have any issues yet, but simply am a curious type of person and like knowing how stuff works.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...