Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Здравствуйте, у меня такой вопрос: я живу В Германии 8 лет,жена осталась в Украине.Она ни разу не въезжала на территорию Германии.Мы с ней не поддерживаем ни каких отношений.Сейчас я живу с женщиной и мне нужен развод.Могу ли я сделать сам развод на территории Германии?Может ли Украинское посольство сделать развод?Заранее спасибо.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...